The recent banking crisis combined with rising interest rates have created a dynamic and challenging lending environment. Our panelists will discuss key trends in bank, life company, and agency lending for existing assets and development deals, as well as the unique challenges facing borrowers and lenders with floating rate debt today.
- Allina Boohoff, J.P. Morgan, Managing Director - MODERATOR
- Ashley Celinski, Fannie Mae, Vice President, Multifamily Customer Engagement
- Kelli Carhart, CBRE Capital Markets, Senior Managing Director and Head of Multifamily Debt Production– National
- Kelly Souza, Wells Fargo, Managing Director, Sustainable Finance and Advisory
- Mona Carlton, JLL, Senior Managing Director – National Debt and Equity